BICESTER VILLAGE: FREE PRIZE DRAW TO WIN A FERRARI EXPERIENCE AT SILVERSTONE NO PURCHASE NECESSARY PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By registering for the Silverstone Ferrari Experience prize draw, participants shall be entered into a free prize draw to win a Ferrari Experience at Silverstone race track (the “Promotion”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
1. The Promotion and this website at www.bicestervillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: (a) receive the Privilege August Treats email; (b) follow the link in the August Treats email and register for the Promotion; (c) are aged 21 years or over at the time of entry; and (d) have held a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years (the “Participants”). Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter and Silverstone, their parent companies and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter.
3. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
How to enter
4. The Promotion begins on 12.01 GMT 1 August 2017 and ends at 11.59 on 31 August 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. Participants enter the Promotion by: a. Receiving the Privilege August Treats email; b. Following the link in the Privilege August Treats email or via the Privilege Treats portal, to register participation in the Promotion; and c. Satisfying the eligibility criteria in Clause 2. Selection of the Promotion Winner
6. Once the Promotion Period has expired, the Promoter will choose one Winner at random to receive the Prize (defined below) (the “Winner”).
7. The Winner and the Prize will be chosen at random by a computer generated process.
8. The Promoter will notify the Winner by email within 7 days of the Promotion Period expiring (the “Notification”). The Winner must respond to the Notification, within 5 days of receipt, by sending an email response to the Promoter confirming their: (a) name; (b) contact details; and (c) acceptance of the Prize (the “Confirmation”).
9. In accordance with Clause 2, the Promoter may require confirmation, from the Winner, that he/she is not associated with Silverstone and/or the Promoter.
10. Once Confirmation is received by the Promoter, a representative of Silverstone will contact the Winner to make arrangements for redemption of the Prize. In the event that no such Confirmation is received, the Winner declines their Prize or provides an incomplete or unsatisfactory response to the Promoter, then the Promoter is entitled to choose an alternative Winner, pursuant to the process above, and reallocate the Prize.
11. The Winner will make available details of their town, country of residence and any other information upon the Promoter’s request.
12. Entry to the Promotion and receipt of the Prize is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the Winner may be required to provide proof of identity and/or age.
13. The Prize is one (1) Ferrari Experience which shall last approximately 2 hours and gives the Winner the opportunity to drive a 400BHP V8 F430 Coupe, at Silverstone track. The Prize includes: a. 30 minute safety briefing; b. Demonstration lap with instructor; c. Session 1: 4 laps/8 miles approx; d. Session 2: 4 laps/8 miles approx; e. Debrief and driver assessment; and f. Circuit: Driving on one of Silverstone’s famous circuits, (together the “Prize”)
14. A representative of Silverstone will contact the Winner to arrange redemption of the Prize. The Prize can be booked, by the Winner, on a date mutually agreed with Silverstone, provided that the Prize is booked and redeemed before 31 December 2017.
15. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered to the Winner if the Winner cannot redeem the Prize.
16. Driver restrictions apply, the Winner must satisfy the following:
a. Age: 21 or over
b. Height: 5ft 2ins – 6ft 6ins
c. Maximum weight: 18 Stone
d. Drivers must wear a long sleeve top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops not permitted)
e. The Winner must have held a full UK manual driving licence for at least three years. The Winner must take his/her licence along to the track day.
17. Additional Silverstone terms and conditions apply to the Prize, and these will be provided to the Winner in advance of redemption of the Prize. Miscellaneous
18. Only one entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible.
19. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
20. The Winner will make him or herself reasonably available for publicity purposes, if required by the Promoter.
21. The Prize is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. Sale of the Prize for profit is prohibited.
22. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply to Silverstone for the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
23. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Promotion.
24. Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent Prize will be offered, which will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
25. All costs and expenses (including but not limited to: taxes, levies, costs for travel to/from Silverstone, entertainment, food and beverages) other than those stated herein are to be met by the Winner.
26. The Promoter makes no warranties regarding the Prize (including but not limited to the quality thereof which is provided by Silverstone and any liability for the Prize is the responsibility of Silverstone.
27. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
29. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.