Hands Free Shopping terms & conditions
Hands-free Shopping (HFS) Terms and Conditions for Guests
Your guide to effortless shopping with the Hands-free Shopping service:
1. Present your HFS wallet to the boutique assistant when making your purchase.
2. Check that all of your purchases have been sealed in a security shopping bag.
3. When you have finished all your shopping, please telephone 07717 811 211 at least 30 minutes before you wish to leave the Village, to ensure your shopping will be ready for you to collect.
4. Collect your purchases from your chosen location.
5. Hands-free Shopping is available until one hour before Bicester Village closing time. Your purchases made during the final hour of Village opening will not be able to use Hands-free Shopping.
Please ensure you have read and understood the following important conditions for your use of the Hands-free Shopping Service at Bicester Village:
Please note that each boutique can only accept items purchased from that boutique for the Hands-free Shopping service and will not be able to accept purchases made from other boutiques.
We aim to collect your shopping and have it ready within 30 minutes of you informing us you wish to leave the Village. However, we do not guarantee this time period and we do not accept liability if for any reason your shopping is not available for collection within this period.
You must collect your shopping on the same day that you purchased the items. If for any reason you cannot collect on the day, you should notify us as soon as possible on 01869 366266 and we will hold your items for up to 28 days for you to collect. We reserve the right to dispose of any purchases that have not been collected within 28 days.
In accordance with Value Retail's insurance cover we limit our liability for your loss or damage to your shopping under the Hands-free Shopping service to a maximum value of £10,000 per bag. We will only be responsible for loss or damage to your shopping that is our fault. This does not affect your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
To assist with any problems, please notify us in person of any loss, damage or other problems as soon as possible on collecting your shopping.
The Hands-free Shopping Service at Bicester Village is provided by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0)1869 366266, BVReception@valueretail.com