British Airways Executive Club loyalty programme
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the offer of ‘Avios’ to customers of Value Retail who are also members of British Airways Executive Club loyalty programme with the Participating Partners (“Customers”).
- Any British Airways Executive Club members who present their (i) membership card and (ii) receipts for goods purchased (including food and beverage but excluding gift cards) during the 7-15 December 2018 inclusive (the “Qualifying Purchases”), to the Bicester Village Visitors Centre or Information Hub shall be entitled to receive double (10) Avios for every four (4) pound spent on Qualifying Purchases. This offer is only valid on purchases made at Bicester Village and excludes any of Value Retails other Villages.
- Claims for the Avios may only be made on the date the Qualifying Purchases are made. No retroactive claims will be permitted in connection with the bonus ‘Avios’.
iii. ‘Avios’ may only be redeemed once per participant.
How to participate
- To receive ‘Avios’ under the loyalty programme, Customers:
1.1 must present their membership card together with their receipts for goods, including food and beverages (“Qualifying Purchases”) purchased by the customer, to the Bicester Village Visitors Centre or Information Hub, and
- Claims for ‘bonus Avios’ can only be made on the same date that the Qualifying Purchases are made and no retroactive claims for ‘bonus Avios’ will be permitted.
- No ‘Avios’ will be awarded for Qualifying Purchases purchased by anyone other than the Customer. The Customer may be required to provide evidence (including, but not limited to, proof of identification and proof of purchase), to Value Retail’s reasonable satisfaction, that it was the purchaser of the Qualifying Purchases before any ‘Avios’ are awarded.
The Annual Threshold
- Where a Customer has applied for ‘Avios’ with a Participating Partner and, at any point within a calendar year, the Customer’s collective annual spend during that year associated with such applications for ‘Avios; at any or a number of the Value Retail Villages is equal to, or exceeds the Annual Threshold (defined below in paragraph 5) then the rate at which the ‘Avios’ are awarded with such Participating Partner for the remainder of that year will be the “Reduced Earn Rate” set out in the table at paragraph 8 below.
- The annual threshold shall be €30,000, save for 2018 when the annual threshold will be prorated to €12,500 with an ‘Annual Threshold Effective Date’ of 1 August 2018 (collectively the “Annual Threshold”).
- In addition to the foregoing ‘bonus Avios’ will not be awarded to a customer who has met or exceeded the Annual Threshold, for the remainder of the year in which the Customer has met or exceeded the Annual Threshold.
- Where a Customer applies for ‘Avios’ with receipts from Value Retail Villages that are in a currency other than € then the following exchange rates shall be used to calculate whether the Customer has reached or exceeded the Annual Threshold to trigger the reduced rate awards of ‘Avios’:
- GBP£1 = €1.13
The Earn Rates
- The rates at which British Airways Executive Club will award ‘Avios’ including the reductions in rates where a Customer has met or exceeded the Annual Threshold, are set out in the following table. Where a quarter, half or three-quarter ‘Avios’ is awarded to a Customer, Value retail reserves the right to round such percentage up to the nearest full ‘Avios’. Ten (10) Avios will be awarded for every GBP4 spent during the promotional period of 7-15 December 2018 inclusive;
|Participating Partner||Regular Earn Rate||Reduced Earn Rate After the
Annual Threshold is Reached
|Annual Threshold effective date|
|5 Avios for every GBP4 spent||5 Avios for every GBP20 spent||1st August 2018|
- Value Retail reserves the right to refuse to award any ‘Avios’ in cases of actual or suspected fraud.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who comply with the above conditions shall only be entitled to an award of ‘Avios’ in respect of British Airways Executive Club per Qualifying Purchase receipt. Any attempt to claim ‘Avios’ in respect of multiple Participating Partner using the same Qualifying Purchase receipt(s) shall be refused.
- The right to participate in the offer to receive ‘Avios’ in the Value Retail Bicester Village is personal to the Customer and/or the recipient of an invitation, as applicable, and may not be transferred. An Invitation may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any form, or by any means for use by a person other than the original recipient.
- The right to receive ‘Avios’ in Bicester Village may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, coupon or other voucher and the ‘Avios’ cannot be exchanged at any of the Value Retail Villages for cash.
- Value Retail reserves the right to withdraw, reduce or cancel the ability to accrue ‘Avios’ with a Participating Partner for any reason at any time.
- Value Retail reserves the right to change, alter or amend these terms and conditions, including the level of the Annual Threshold or the exchange rates referred to in paragraphs 4,5 and 7 above, at any time by publishing the updated terms and conditions on The Bicester Village Shopping Collection website.
- Value Retail reserves the right to withdraw, alter or amend the double ‘Avios’ terms and conditions, including but not restricted to the validity dates of the offer.
- Value Retail’s decision in all matters shall be final and Value Retail will not be liable to the Customer for any financial loss arising out of refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of its participation in the ‘Avios’ scheme, or any failure or inability of the Customer to take advantage of the offer.
- The provider of the offer is Value Retail PLC, whose registered address is: 19 Berkeley Street, London, W1J 8ED, United Kingdom.