NEOM PRIZE DRAW TO WIN: A 90 MINUTE TREATMENT AND £100 SPEND IN STORE FOR YOU AND A FRIEND. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE AWARD OF THE PRIZE. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Shop and scan your Privilege code in Neom at Bicester Village to be entered into a free prize draw to win a 90 minute treatment and £100 spend in the Neom Wimbledon store for you and a friend. Available to redeem until 01st October 2019. (the “Promotion”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
1. The Promotion and this website at www.bicestervillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: (a) receive the Privilege October Treats email; (b) Make a purchase in the Neom store in Bicester Village; and (c) are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry (the “Participants”). Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, their parent companies and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter.
3. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
How to enter
4. The Promotion begins on 01/10/2018 and ends on 31/10/2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. Participants enter the Promotion by:
a. Receiving the Privilege October Treats email;
b. Making a purchase at Neom and scanning your Privilege code in Neom at Bicester Village; and
c. Satisfying the eligibility criteria in Clause 2.
Selection of the Promotion Winner
6. Once the Promotion Period has expired, the Promoter will choose one Winner at random to receive the Prize (the “Winner”).
7. The Winner and the Prize will be chosen at random by a computer-generated process.
8. The Promoter will notify the Winner by email within 7 days of the Promotion Period expiring (the “Notification”). The Winner must respond to the Notification, within 5 days of receipt, by sending an email response to the Promoter confirming their: (a) name; (b) contact details; and (c) acceptance of the Prize (the “Confirmation”).
9. In accordance with Clause 2, the Promoter may require confirmation, from the Winner, that he/she is not associated with the Promoter.
10. Once Confirmation is received by the Promoter, a representative of the Promoter will contact the Winner to make arrangements for redemption of the Prize. In the event that no such Confirmation is received, the Winner declines their Prize or provides an incomplete or unsatisfactory response to the Promoter, then the Promoter is entitled to choose an alternative Winner, pursuant to the process above, and reallocate the Prize.
11. The Winner will make available details of their town, country of residence and any other information upon the Promoter’s request.
12. Entry to the Promotion and receipt of the Prize is only available to persons of 18 years of age or over and the Winner may be required to provide proof of identity and/or age.
13. The prize consists of:
a. 90 minute treatment for the winner and friend at the Neom Wimbledon store
b. £100 spend at Neom Organics for the winner and friend at the Neom Wimbledon store
(together the “Prize”)
14. A representative of Neom will contact the Winner to arrange redemption of the Prize.
15. The Prize draw is available for Privilege guests to enter until 31st October 2018.
16. Exclusions and date restrictions may apply and Neom will notify the Winner of any such exclusions and restrictions.
17. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered to the Winner if the Winner cannot redeem the prize.
18. Neom treatment - The winner and 1 guest will receive a 90 minute Treatment each in our Wimbledon store. Date of visit must be communicated with firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that the treatments can be fulfilled on desired day. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash and is valid until 01/10/2019. The winner and guest must be over 18 years old to receive a Neom Wellbeing Treatment. Treatments are not suitable for pregnant women, unless past 12 week mark. The winner and guest will be refused treatment if they have had any of the listed: operation within 8 weeks, high blood pressure, verruca, open cuts and any other medical condition as verruca, cancer, heart problems (as we work with powerful essential oils the massage works through the lymphatic system).
19. £100 worth of Neom products - One winner and one guest of their choice will receive £100 to spend in the Wimbledon store during their visit. This voucher must be redeemed on this visit. Both the winner and guest will receive the £100 worth of Neom products each on visit to the Wimbledon store. The winner and guest will be able to choose products to make up £100 each. If the chosen items exceed more than £100 each the difference will have to paid by the winner or guest. If the chosen items are less than £100 the difference will be lost and will not be given in cash.
20. Only one entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible.
21. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
22. The Winner will make him or herself reasonably available for publicity purposes, if required by the Promoter and/Neom.
23. The Prize is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. Sale of the Prize for profit is prohibited.
24. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply to Neom for the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
25. The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at legal@BicesterVillage.com.
26. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Promotion.
27. Every effort will be made to supply the Prize but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent Prize will be offered, which will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
28. All costs and expenses (including but not limited to: taxes, levies, costs for travel, entertainment, food and beverages) other than those stated herein are to be met by the Winner.
29. The Promoter makes no warranties regarding the Prize (including but not limited to the quality thereof which is provided by a third party) and any liability for the Prize is the responsibility of Neom.
30. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
32. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.