BICESTER VILLAGE: CELEBRATE WITH CAFÉ WOLSELEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By visiting Café Wolseley after 5pm participants are eligible to receive a complimentary glass of Pommery champagne when ordering a main course from the All-Day menu (the “Promotion”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
1. The Promotion and this website at www.bicestervillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: order a main course from the All-Day menu after 17.00 at Café Wolseley, Bicester Village. Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, its parent company and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter.
3. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
How to enter
4. The Promotion begins at 17.00 GMT on 17 December 2018 and ends at 21.00 on 21 December 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. The promotion is a complimentary glass of Pommery champagne from Café Wolseley in Bicester Village.
6. Once participants redeem their complimentary glass of Pommery champagne the promotion will expire and cannot be used again.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
8. The promotion is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
9. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply, to Café Wolseley, for the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
10. The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at legal@BicesterVillage.com.
11. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Promotion.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Participants acknowledge and agree that: (i) The Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Bicester Village are not responsible for the prices at which the Café Wolseley boutique at Bicester Village advertises or sells goods from time to time; (ii) there is no contractual relationship between the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Bicester Village and Participants in relation to the Offer or otherwise; (iii) the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Bicester Village make no warranties regarding the goods (including without limitation the quality thereof) which Participants may obtain from the Café Wolseley at Bicester Village; (iv) Participants shall have no right, and waives his/her ability to make any claim against the Promoter, its related companies and the owners of Bicester Village in the event that Café Wolseley at Bicester Village fails to honour the Offer, in whole or in part, and a Participant’s only remedy in such a situation is the making of a claim for redress to the Café Wolseley; and (v) nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury from its negligence or that of its employees or officers.
14. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.