RECIEVE A HAND STITCHED PYTHON-PRINT SMILEY STICKER WHEN YOU SPEND £200 OR MORE IN ANYA HINDMARCH.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY WHICH GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By spending £200 or more and scanning your Privilege code in Anya Hindmarch participants will receive an exclusive Python-print smiley sticker from Anya Hindmarch in Bicester Village. The following terms and conditions apply to the Promotion.
1. The Promotion and this website at www.bicestervillage.com is operated by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registered number 02884096) (the “Promoter”) whose registered office is at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, United Kingdom.
2. The Promotion is open to all individuals who, during the Promotion Period: (a) receive the Privilege August Treats email; (b) Spend over £200 in Anya Hind March and scan their Privilege code in store; and (c) are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry (the “Participants”). Employees and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and dependents) of the Promoter, their parent companies and affiliate companies, are not eligible to enter.
3. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions and to the Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
How to enter
4. The Promotion begins on 08/08/2018 and ends on 31/08/2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. Participants enter the Promotion by:
a. Receiving the Privilege August Treats email;
b. Spending over £200 in Anya Hindmarch in Bicester Village
c. Scanning their Privilege code at Anya Hindmarch in Bicester Village; and
d. Satisfying the eligibility criteria in Clause 2.
6. The promotion consists of:
a. An exclusive Python-print smiley sticker from Anya Hindmarch in Bicester Village
7. The Promotion is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered if the guest cannot redeem the prize.
8. Only one entry per person. Reproduced entries will not be eligible.
9. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
10. The Promotion is not transferable to any third party and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else or redeemed in conjunction with any other offers. Sale of the Promotion for profit is prohibited.
11. By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal information you supply to Anya Hindmarch for the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter controls and is responsible for the personal information that you supply.
12. The Promoter may be contacted at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD, +44 (0) 1869 323200, or at legal@BicesterVillage.com.
13. The Promoter has arranged this Promotion in good faith and does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences emanating from participating in the Promotion.
14. Every effort will be made to supply the Promotional treat but in the event that this is not possible an equivalent Prize will be offered, which will be selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
15. The Promoter makes no warranties regarding the Promotion (including but not limited to the quality thereof which is provided by a third party) and any liability for the Prize is the responsibility of Anya Hindmarch.
16. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or confirmations that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled or incompletely received, for any reason, including, but not limited to, by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Promoter’s servers or elsewhere. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the process or the operation of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, the Prize, or any part of it, and/or review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
18. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (3) other than for properly mitigated actual out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased). All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England.